IBTIDAUL HUDA ENGLISH COURSE

IEC adalah Lembaga pelatihan bahasa inggris, yang bertempat di blok sabtu RT 16/ RW 07 Desa Leuwilaja Kecamatan Sindangwangi Kabupaten Majalengka.

HOME PILIH PROGRAM PILIHAN HARI TATA TERTIB CONTACT SYLLABUS BIAYA BIMBEL FASILITAS TIP DAN TRIK

PILIHAN HARI BELAJAR


Diposting oleh Ibnoe soedja
Kirimkan Ini lewat EmailBlogThis!Bagikan ke XBerbagi ke FacebookBagikan ke Pinterest
Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda

Imtihan ke VIII dan Wisuda ke III 2013

Imtihan dan Wisuda 2012

Arsip Blog

  • Juni (17)
  • Februari (1)
  • Januari (7)
  • Desember (1)
My heart is so full of longing I wish to be close to my Beloved I dream to walk in the streets of Medina And to quench the thirst of my spirit By visiting you, O Muhammad! Assalamu alayka ya Ya Rasool Allah Assalamu alayka ya habibi Ya Nabiyya Allah Assalamu alayka ya Ya Rasool Allah Assalamu alayka ya habibi Ya Nabiyya Allah, ya Rasool Allah I left all my troubles and worries As I entered your Mosque so gently And as I finally stood there before you I couldn’t stop my tears from falling In your presence O Muhammad! Assalamu alayka ya Ya Rasool Allah Assalamu alayka ya habibi Ya Nabiyya Allah Assalamu alayka ya Ya Rasool Allah Assalamu alayka ya habibi Ya Nabiyya Allah, ya Rasool Allah O Taiba (Medina), your breeze is so blessed Indeed it brought life back to my spirit I’ve left my heart with my Beloved Sending blessings on Muhammad

الســــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلام عليك يارســـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــول الله

The Family

Presentasi Siswa IEC dalam Acara Wisuda dan Imtihan Akhirus Sanah

Introduction

Siswa IEC Yang Telah Menamatkan Pelajarannya Sampai Lesson 4 di Kelas Speaking

MTQ 2012

Siswa YPI Ibtidaul Huda Yang Berprestasi Juara Satu Lomba Murottal Tingkat Kab. Majalengka
I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Total Tayangan Halaman

big big world

Leuwilaja - Sindangwangi - Majalengka { IEC } @ 2013. Tema PT Keren Sekali. Gambar tema oleh linearcurves. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.